Road accidents are inevitable, and the motorcycle is not an exception. In fact, most road accidents involve motorcycle riders, the reason why the government strictly implements a rule to always use a helmet when driving motorcycles. Motorcycle helmets today are no longer used solely for protection. An innovative approach of employing technological advancements in the production of helmets are being widely used. Let’s look at some of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets in the market and how you can benefit from driving with them.
Table of Contents
The Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
|HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet||4.3/5||$$$||Customer Reviews|
|O'Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet||3.9/5||$$$$$$||Customer Reviews|
|IV2 Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet||4.1/5||$$$$$||Customer Reviews|
1. HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The HJC CL-MAXBT II is a basic, flip up motorcycle helmet that offers a revolutionary Bluetooth technology without the frills.
It features an advanced injection molded shell made of polycarbonate, that is lightweight and a single button faces shield/chin bar release. Also, it gives the user an utmost comfort by making the perfect fit using an advanced CAD Technology. The HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet is built with a unified interior speaker cavity and recess that makes it receptive of Bluetooth connection.
1. It suits its purpose perfectly well and works perfectly.
2. Its fits substantially as it is available every size ranging from small to extra large
3. It is reasonably priced as compared to its worthy competitors in the market.
1. It is the only Bluetooth ready which means that you have to purchase a Bluetooth device that works with this helmet.
2. Might be a little heavy as compared to other designs of helmets
2. O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
Combining an intricately designed, well-structured exteriors with amazing features, the O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet is dubbed as the best Bluetooth helmet available in the market today. The design features a readily built drop-down sun visor and a washable and removable cheek pads and suede liner made of microfiber. The chin strap is made of an adjustable nylon strap with a secure lock bottom part, also known as a Double D-ring chin strap with a retention system. It also comes with an integrated aerodynamic spoiler and a flow-through and fully adjustable ventilation.
1. Has a scratch resistant design and anti-fog shield
2. Has FCC approved Bluetooth 2.0 technology with a standby time of 130 hours and a talk time of up to 10 hours
3. Has a built in rider to rider intercom that can reach up to an 118-foot distance and an automatic call answering and rejecting technology
1. Several users have complained that while on a call at even low speeds, the person on the other end barely gets a word of what you are saying.
2. Turn the helmet on before you put it on your head otherwise the alert that comes out of the speakers is painfully loud
3. IV2 Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet
IV2 Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet is in the forefront of advanced features compared to the other helmets available in the market. This flip-up modular motorcycle helmet is an impeccable high performance and intricate design. The IV2 Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet comes with a SENA SMH5 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 headset that also acts as an intercom.
1. It features one hand, one button flip-up system that readily converts helmet from Full-face to Open-face abruptly.
2. Has an easily controlled anti scratch visor makes for a convenient ride while ensuring full sun and wind protection.
3. A built-in air ventilating system offers the great user comfort even in a humid environment, allowing the air to circulate in a total of 10 air discharge ports.
4. Its Bluetooth technology enables the user to multi-pair their devices with up to four other Bluetooth powered headsets, allowing a hands-free talk time for a while driving a scooter of a motorbike.
1. The Bluetooth unit is not installed before packaging, though, an easy-to-use installation guide is included with every purchase.
The Benefits of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
Incorporating the use of Bluetooth technology in motorcycle helmets has revolutionized the way we deal with motorcycle driving. It doesn’t only make way for a smooth, convenient and easy drive, but also takes you on the heart of technology, where staying connected and enjoying the ride is within reach.
Employing the use of Bluetooth technology on motorcycle helmets makes it easy for you to stay connected while on the road. Because of its wireless capability, receiving and rejecting calls could all be done hands-free. You can even send text messages by not tapping a finger by just enabling voice commands. With this, you wouldn’t have to put off important matters because you are driving.
Another advantage of Bluetooth on helmets is the use of navigation, especially when you try to drive in some places you haven’t set foot in. This is where the use of GPS (Global Positioning System) comes to play. It enables you to track your location and give directions via audio instructions. In addition, one good thing about owning a Bluetooth-powered helmet while driving is that it helps you to enjoy the ride by allowing for a smooth, wireless music. Go get your groove on as you enjoy an awesome ride.
Bluetooth Motorcycle Usage Tips
· Familiarize yourself with the Bluetooth range of your helmet. Most helmets range from 30 to 300 feet. Make sure your smartphone is placed no farther than the said range.
· When buying a helmet, make sure that the size and shell shape is perfectly fitted to your head. Using a helmet that is too big or too small will only make you uncomfortable using it.
· Taking the helmet outdoors should ensure that it endures the unpredictability of the weather. Make sure that the helmet doesn’t leak or the rain to damage some parts like the microphone or speaker, come rain or storm.
Although the use of Bluetooth motorcycle helmets is advantageous in so many ways, some natural occurrences like fast driving and heavy winds could deter the product from doing its job. Weigh possible pros and cons before purchasing a certain item. It is best to do a little speculation before coming up with a decision. Regardless of which alternative you choose, employing the use a Bluetooth helmet yields to a consideration that could put you at an incredible advantage.
Incoming search terms:
- HJC CL-MAXBT II Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
- IV2 Dual-Visor Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
Other helmet reviews: